For legal reasons, this message must be displayed and none of the following occur:
• Sexual and/or pornographic content
• Any form of racism (includes usernames)
• Hateful or abusive content
• Defamatory content and / or affecting the integrity of a person
• Sale or exchange of medication that requires a prescription from a licensed practitioner, or medicines without prescription / drugs and any other illicit substance
• Copyright infringment / hacking
• Spam / phishing and/ or malware website
• Any form of fraud
Code of Conduct
We created the Code of Conduct to provide a basic understanding of what's allowed and not allowed in this forum. The following are the principle guidelines for the establishment and enforcement by the moderators and site administrator:
• Ensure a friendly atmosphere to forum members and guests
• Ensure the privacy of forum members and non forum members even if the information is already in the public domain
• Comply with UK laws
• Encourage responsible use of the forum and discourage activities which disrupt the forum
• Encourage the freedom of expression and exchange of information in a mature and responsible manner
You may not use terms or audio/visual materials referring to ethnic/national origin, ideological/religious beliefs, gender, or sexual preference in a demeaning context.
We have no tolerance for discrimination. You are in violation of this rule if the nature of your post discriminates, promotes hate, promotes violence or advocates hatred or discrimination against individuals, groups, races, cultures or organizations because of their ethnic/national origin, skin color or culture.
Anyone found registering multiple accounts for malicious reasons will be permanently banned from the forum with no right of appeal.
If you use any terms in an offensive context against a person, race, culture, group or organization, as determined by our moderators, you are in violation of this rule.
Please note that words carry different meanings in different cultures, and that while a word may be acceptable use in one
part of the world, it may not be in another. In addition, any one can invent their own derogatory terms, unfortunately. Because of those factors, we will evaluate the context in which the term was used to determine whether a violation has occurred.
While the administrators and moderators of this forum will attempt to remove or edit the very objectionable material, and or posts that have been reported to them as such, as quickly as possible, it is impossible to review every message. Therefore you acknowledge that all posts made to these forums express the views and opinions of the author and not the administrators, moderators or web-master (except for posts by these people) and hence will not be held liable.
We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of this Forum. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email or PM. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary. You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this Forum to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise breaking any law. You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by this Forum.
1 post • Page 1 of 1