PAC14 would like to invite PAC members to enter a prestigious competition whereby you're photograph will be utilise on PAC website and social media for the next 2 years, plus the addition of a few PAC goodies.
Your submitted photograph need to capture at least three PAC objective These objectives are pike fishing, pike welfare, pike conservation, youth development and promoting the PAC.
Each entry should be marked with name, address, contact telephone number (both daytime and evening), PAC membership number and where the photograph was taken e.g. River Trent, Loch Ness etc.
We will award to the top three chosen photographs and the prize winners will be awarded at the PAC 2019 Convention on Saturday 14th September at the University of Warwick.
Winner - Picture is to be utilise for 2 years on PAC website/social media + PAC Membership renewal (Single Adult / Junior annual membership) + a choice of a piece of PAC merchandise to the value of £35.00
Runner up - PAC Membership renewal + a choice of a piece of PAC merchandise £35.00
Third - PAC Membership renewal (Single Adult / Junior annual membership)
Entries should be submitted to the PAC Press Officer, Jason Skilton via firstname.lastname@example.org
The following rules will apply:-
1) Competition is open to all existing PAC members, except anyone serving on the current PAC Committee (PAC14).
2) Entries must be received no later than the 14th August 2019.
3) Entries must be taken in the UK, the Channel Islands, the Isle of Man or Eire
4) Entries must be of a Northern Pike(Esox Lucius), no other species are acceptable for this competition
5) Entrants can submit up to two photos either, in colour or black and white, either in electronic format (bmap, jpeg and format max size 20mb or smaller).
6) Photograph’s must have been take within two years of the date of entry and must not have been used to have won any previous competitions.
7) Entrants must not be professional photographers and, for the purposes of this competition, a professional photographer will be considered to be someone who makes more than half their annual income from the sale of their photographs.
8 ) Each entry must be marked with name, address, contact telephone number (both daytime and evening), PAC membership number and where the photo was taken e.g. River Trent, Loch Ness etc.
9) Images may be digitally enhanced to remove spots or scratches, but not manipulated. Entrants can enhance the picture to make it brighter, clearer etc, but not manipulate the content.
10) PAC and the judges reserve the right to exclude any image they believe may have been excessively treated so as to alter its authenticity.
11) All entries must be the original work of the entrant and must not infringe the rights of any other party.
12) The entrants must be the sole owner of copyright in all photographs entered and must have obtained permission of any people featured in the entries or their parents/guardians if children under 16 are featured. Further, entrants must not have breached any laws when taking their photographs.
13) No cash alternative to the stated prizes es will be offered.
14) The PAC reserves the right to cancel this competition or alter any of the rules at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
15) Judging panel is made up of PAC President, PAC Chairman, PAC General Secretary, PAC Treasurer PAC Membership Secretary (one officer) and PAC Media Officer
16) Judges decision is final.
Find out what your club is getting up to.
1 post • Page 1 of 1