Menteith 14 March 2020 The Results and The Truth

Find out what your club is getting up to.
Dickculpin

Menteith 14 March 2020 The Results and The Truth

Post by Dickculpin » Mon Mar 16, 2020 3:27 pm

Not our greatest day as the results show. There were 42 jacks caught together with 19 doubles and a solitary 20 to Nige Grassby, I cannot explain this beyond the fact that, as we all know, there are days when it just doesn`t happen. Next time!!

On my way home yesterday I was made aware of various posts on Facebook, those involved know who they are. The implication was that 5 boats allocated to PAC were not used and as such people who had wanted to fish the event were denied that opportunity. This is NOT true, all our 35 boats were used and the boats that may have been seen by some participants or on the Fishery webcam belonged to directors of the fishery or were workboats. Quint Glen the fishery manager has confirmed this. I have been running this event for 5 years now and have always prided myself on running it professionally and fairly. I strongly suggest that those involved in this pathetic action check the facts and think twice before posting. Furthermore I would suggest that they also refrain from doing so after they have had a drink.

If anyone has any comments I would be more than happy to have a chat. You know how to get hold of me.

Finally and on a lighter note thanks to those who fished the event, see you in November.

Dick

pacadmin
Site Admin

Re: Menteith 14 March 2020 The Results and The Truth

Post by pacadmin » Mon Mar 16, 2020 3:38 pm

Well said Dick, it hard enough to run the event without the snipers , and on another note if you want to to fish the November event make sure you are a member when you apply and will be a member on the fishing date Brian